The average acquisition cost of rental equipment operated during the second quarter of 2012 increased by 8.
What does AAC stand for?
AAC stands for Average Acquisition Cost
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAC
We have 591 other meanings of AAC in our Acronym Attic
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- Automated Accounting System
- Automatic Air Conditioning (automobile feature)
- Automatic Amplitude Control
- Automatic Aperture Control
- Automatic Approach Control
- Automatic Attenuation Control (analog devices)
- Automotive Applications Committee (American Iron and Steel Institute)
- Autonomous Activation Condition
- Auxiliary Air Control
- Aviation Armament Change
- Aviation, Atmosphere and Climate (conference)
- Ayat-Ayat Cinta (Indonesian film)
- Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Americas Association of Cooperative/Mutual Insurance Societies
- Aberdeen Arts Centre Association (United Kingdom)
- Afghan Assistance Coordination Authority
- African American Cultural Alliance (various locations)
- African American Cultural Awareness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alabama's new method, called average acquisition cost, is based on invoices drug manufacturers and wholesalers send to pharmacists.