is an odd choice to direct a special effects-laden adventure based on the popular Nickelodeon animated TV series, Avatar: The Last Airbender.
What does ATLA stand for?
ATLA stands for Avatar: The Last Airbender (TV show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ATLA
We have 62 other meanings of ATLA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Technology Labs (Lockheed Martin)
- Air Transport Licensing Authority (Hong Kong)
- American Theological Library Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Another Three-Letter Acronym
- Army Top Level Architecture
- Associação Terra Laranjeiras (Portuguese: Laranjeiras Land Association; Laranjeiras, Brazil)
- Association de la Transformation Laitière Française (French: Association of French Dairy Processing)
- Association of Teachers of Lipreading to Adults
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Avatar: The Last Air Bender
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America - New Jersey
- Angina Treatments - Lasers and Normal Therapies in Comparison
- A Three Layer Architecture for Navigating through Intricate Situations (robots; Jet Propulsion Laboratory; US NASA)
- Alteplase Thrombolysis for Acute Noninterventional Therapy in Ischemic Stroke
- A Toroidal LHC Apparatus (experiment at the CERN physics laboratory)
- Abbreviated Test Language for All Systems
- Abbreviated Test Language for Avionics Systems
- Accounting Transaction Ledger Archival System
- Active Teens Leading And Supervising
Samples in periodicals archive:
M Night Shyamalan is an odd choice to direct this special effects-laden adventure based on the popular Nickelodeon animated TV series, Avatar: The Last Airbender.
With Avatar: The Last Airbender continuing to gain in popularity on Nickelodeon, the video game brings this adventure to life as players take on the characters of Aang, Katara, Haru, and Sokka and can master bending powers to manipulate the elements of Water, Air, Earth, and Fire.