was founded in 2000 by the Avataq Cultural Institute, with all profits from the company going to the institute to fund its work promoting Inuit language and culture, as well as to fund various social programs.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Avataq Cultural Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation
- Automated Coding of Invoices
- Automated Criminal Investigation
- Automatic Card Identification
- Automatic Channel Installation
- Automatic Closure and Interlock
- Automatic Component Insertion
- Automation Creations, Inc (Blacksburg, Virginia)
- Automobile Club d'Italia
- Autonomy Content Infrastructure
- Azione Cattolica Italiana
- Africa Centre for Investment Analysis
- Agence Canadienne d'Inspection des Aliments (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- Ama City International Association (Aichi, Japan)
- American Construction Inspectors Association
- Arctic Climate Impact Assessment
- Arctic Climate Impact Association
- Argus Center for Information Architecture (Argus Associates)
- Associacio Catalana d'Intelligencia Artificial
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the publication project, Loring and the Smithsonian had the support of Makivik Corporation and Avataq Cultural Institute of Nunavik (formerly Arctic Quebec).
Les Tisanes du Nunavik, owned by the Avataq Cultural Institute, markets traditional Inuit herbs and specialty teas in North America.