La pause est donc intervenue sur cette avance des Kabyles.
What does A stand for?
A stands for Avance (French: fast)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of A
- Auris (Latin: ear)
- Austria (international car index mark)
- Autostrada (Italian notation for highways)
- Autotuned Navaid (aviation navigational aid)
- Avianca Airlines (philatelic airmail overprint)
- Away (Sports)
- Battery Size
- Blood Type
- Bunsen Solubility Coefficient
- Degree of Dissociation
- Excellent (scholastic grade)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Massachusetts (designates original spot of circulation of a bill)
- First in Series (chemistry)
- First Substrate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liverpool a ecrase Swansea 5 a 0 avant-hier dimanche en match avance de la 27e journee du Championnat d'Angleterre.
Muscat: Royal Philips Electronics announced the launch of Avance Juicer, which comes in a sleek new design, built to maximise the fun of juicing whilst minimising the hassle of cleaning with an innovative quick-clean sieve.
Avance offers cleansers and toners, concentrates, treatment masks, bath and body therapies and candles.
Instrumentarium Corporation's (NASDAQ:INMRY) Datex-Ohmeda Division, Helsinki, Finland, has introduced the S/5 Avance Carestation, which was developed in close continuous collaboration with clinicians.
Yamamoto, 72, is charged with breach of trust by making the loans in 1996 to Mode Avance -- an association set up by five clothing makers in Nankoku, Kochi Prefecture -- knowing there was little prospect of recovering the money.
Los electores en Brasil y otros paises todavia pudieran detener el avance hacia una mayor integracion.
Bruker Biospin introduced its new AVANCE ICE system for biological NMR at Pittcon.