has announced that researchers using Symyx Available Chemicals Directory(r) (previously MDL Available Chemicals Directory or MDL ACD), the largest structure-searchable collection of commercially available chemicals in the world, now have the option of accessing up-to-date ACD data via the Internet using a dedicated XML-based Web Service.
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Available Chemicals Directory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Common Diagram
- Automated Compounding Devices
- Automatic Call Director
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Automatic Call Distributor
- Automatic Cancellation Date
- Automatic Conflict Detection (aviation)
- Automatic Congestion Detection
- Autosomal Co-Dominant
- Auxiliary Communication Device
- Average Call Duration
- Aviation Careers Division (US FAA)
- Advanced Component Development and Prototypes (military acquisition)
- FAA Air Traffic Control Technology Branch
- Acid Citrate Dextrose Formula A
- Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia with Misalignment of Pulmonary Veins
- Asynchronous Circuit Design Working Group
- Accelerated Cell Death 6
- Acid Citrate Dextrose solution A
- ACL (Audit Command Language) Certified Data Analyst