These services are built on the existing school health services and will be provided through dedicated mobile health teams placed in every block who will comprise of four health personnel including two AYUSH doctors, an Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) and a pharmacist.
What does ANM stand for?
ANM stands for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANM
We have 80 other meanings of ANM in our Acronym Attic
- Asamblea Nacional de Maestros (National Assembly of Teachers, Guatemala)
- Assistant Nurse Manager (various locations)
- Association Nationale des Médiateurs (French: National Association of Mediators)
- Association Nautique Moissagaise (French boating association)
- Association Notation pour le Mouvement (French: Association for the Notation Movement)
- Association of Natural Medicine (UK)
- ATC Network Manager
- Atelier Nîmois de Métallisation (French metallization company)
- Automated Network Management
- Automated Network Manager/Management
- Azienda Napoletana Mobilità (Italian)
- Aztech New Media Corporation (Canada)
- Arginine N-methyltransferase 1
- American Naturopathic Medical Association
- Amsterdam New Media Association (Netherlands)
- Apple Network Manager's Association
- Association of Nordic Music Academies (Oslo, Norway)
- Associazione Nazionale Magistrati Amministrativi (Italian: National Association of Administrative Judges; Italy)
- Australian New Muslims Association
- Associazione Nazionale Mediterranea Alopecia Areata (Italian: National Mediterranean Association of Alopecia Areata)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The doctors as well Auxiliary Nurse Midwife workers (ANM) are not visiting the hospitals on regular basis.
Health workers at the government hospitals and health posts across the country are always under heavy pressure," said Sita Joshi an Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) from Madvara Public Health Centre in Baitadi at a conference organised by Ministry of Health and Nick Simons Institute here on Monday.
Bhanwari, posted as an auxiliary nurse midwife at a sub- centre in Jaliwada village went missing on September 1 after a CD allegedly showing Maderna in a compromising position with her had come to light.