That's why auxiliary equipment is a management issue, not just a technical concern," says one supplier.
What does AE stand for?
AE stands for Auxiliary Equipment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AE
We have 89 other meanings of AE in our Acronym Attic
- Auroral Electroject (geomagnetic index)
- Auroral Electrojet index
- Australian Encephalitis
- Australian English
- Autechre (band)
- Auto Estrada (Motorway)
- Auto Exposure
- Auto-Entrepreneur (France)
- Automation Equipment
- Automotive Extrication (emergency & rescue services)
- Auxiliary Explosive (US Navy ammunition ship designation)
- Avian Encephalomalacia (Vitamin E Deficiency)
- Avian Encephalomyelitis (poultry viral disease)
- Aviation Electrician's Mate (US Navy)
- Corps of Australian Engineers
- Mandarin Airlines (IATA airline code)
- United Arab Emirates (Internet TLD)
- Advanced Engineering and Design (USACE)
- Air Equipment & Support
- Acetone Extract of Amomum Cardamomum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following companies provide auxiliary equipment for rubber processing.
Andritz will supply equipment for chip handling and impregnation, bleaching/washing, drying, and auxiliary equipment.
plantwide monitoring and control system for auxiliary equipment (loaders, blenders, dryers, chillers, TCUs, and granulators).
The TEM-41SS and TEM-26SS extrusion systems include the twin screw extruders coupled with AccuRate Mechatron gravimetric feeders, pelletizing systems and other auxiliary equipment.
Auxiliary equipment includes vacuum sizers and cooling tanks, hauloffs, cutoff saws, coilers, and dies for pipe, tubing, pelletizing, and custom profiles.