On Wednesday, the Histadrut, the Israeli General Federation of Labor, has inked a wage-deal with the Nuclear Research Center Negev (NRCM) and auxiliary divisions, resulting in increase in salaries of the employees.
What does A-Gang stand for?
A-Gang stands for Auxiliary Division (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Absorbing Discrete-Time Markov Chain
- Augmented Equivalent Circuit Model (microwave devices)
- Advanced-Emergency Medical Care Assistant
- Ada-Europe Numerics Working Group (est. 1984)
- Administrative File
- Abrams Full Crew Interactive Skills Trainer
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Fund Corporation for Innovation, Value-Chain and Expansion Japan (investment firm)
- Adaptation Finite State Machine (algorithms)
- Assisted Global Navigation Satellite System (also seen as AGNSS)
- Assisted Global Positioning System (used in mobile communications as a positioning system)
- Alliance for Higher Education Competitiveness
- Ayush Hospital Management Information System (India)
- Alert Hour
- Atwood-Hammond Public Library District (Illinois)
- General Audiences (Catholic movie rating)
- Aperture Integral Equation
- Adults and Adolescents (Catholic movie rating)
- Adults (Catholic movie rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From this he turns to a close study of the situation in West Galway between 1920-21 and then to a more detailed look first at the Black and Tans and then at the Auxiliary Division.
Conduct an initial Auxiliary Division and supervisor training session on the Tech Note contents and semi-annually thereafter until cancelled.
This is doubly unsatisfactory because electrical safety checks on damage control gear are required by electrical and auxiliary division PMS.
MMCS Downham reports to the USS FLORIDA as the Auxiliary Division LCPO and Safety Officer.
Permanently mounted eye wash stations in the auxiliary division spaces, should be readily available for use in the event of an emergency.
Since these are only bits and pieces from the messages, auxiliary division LCPOs/LPOs, damage control assistants (DCAs), and engineers are advised to obtain and review the reference messages and take action accordingly.