Alina Itucama, spokesperson for the Wounaan Congress, has blamed the Autoridad Nacional del Ambiente (ANAM) for failing to enforce a resolution approved in April 2011, which forbids the extraction of cocobolo wood.
What does ANAM stand for?
ANAM stands for Autoridad Nacional del Ambiente (National Environment Authority of Panama)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANAM
We have 9 other meanings of ANAM in our Acronym Attic
- Analysis Corporation
- Associação Nacional de Licenciados em Ciências da Educação
- Atari Newsletter and Lots of Games (computer magazine)
- Analytical Chemistry
- Accidents in North American Mountaineering (Jed Williamson book)
- Advanced Navy Aerosol Model
- Asociación Nacional de Municipalidades (National Association of Municipalities, Guatemala)
- Australian National Academy of Music (South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Automated Neurological Assessment Metric (cognitive performance testing)
- Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metric
- Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action
- Associação Nacional dos Magistrados da Justiça do Trabalho (Brazil)
- Adult Numeracy and Maths On-Line (Australia)
- Association of Native American Medical Students
- Association Nationale des Agriculteurs-Multiplicateurs de Semences Oléagineuses (French)
- Anti-National Alliance Network
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria
- Absolute Negativity As New Beginning
- Association for Needy And Neighbouring Downtrodden (India)
- anaerobic anoxygenic photosynthesis (also seen as AAnP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details: Autoridad Nacional del Ambiente, Unidad Planificacion Operativa.
a un costado de la Autoridad Nacional del Ambiente (ANAM).