Activity at the autonomous foreign exchange market (AFEM) has become an index of strength for Nigerian banks.
What does AFEM stand for?
AFEM stands for Autonomous Foreign Exchange Market (est. 1995)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFEM
We have 3 other meanings of AFEM in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Elements
- Air Force Element US Army Command and General Staff College
- Air Force Engineering Liaison Office
- Association des Facultés ou Établissements de Lettres et Sciences Humaines (French: Association of Faculties or Institutions of Arts and Humanities)
- Adaptive Finite Element Method (mathematics)
- Air Force Emergency Management (US Air Force)
- Alliance for Fire and Emergency Management
- Ansvar for Egen Mestring (Norwegian: Responsibility for Self Mastery)
- Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
- Association des Femmes Éducatrices du Mali (French: Association of Women Educators in Mali)
- Association des Femmes de la Médina (French: Association of Women in Medina; Medina, Dakar, Senegal)
- Agence Française pour l'Expertise et la Mobilité Internationale (French: French Agency for Expertise and International Relocation)
- Air Force Environmental Management Information System
- Air Force Equipment Management Information System
- Air Force Equipment Maintenance Management Information System
- Associazione Fabbricanti Esportatori Macchine per Oreficeria (Italian: Association of Jewelry Machinery Manufacturers and Exporters)
- Air Force Equipment Management System
- Atlantic Frontier Environmental Network (UK)
- Avian Feed Efficiency from Naked Oats Project (UK)
- Air Force Experimentation Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Restrictions on foreign exchange transactions have been abolished and replaced by a relatively autonomous foreign exchange market.
3m into the Autonomous Foreign Exchange Market (AFEM).