In flight, the sensors will beam the information continuously to the ground, where an autonomic logistics system will track, store and distribute the data.
What does AL stand for?
AL stands for Autonomic Logistics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AL
We have 89 other meanings of AL in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Littoral
- Assembly Language
- Assisted Living
- Assisting Layer
- Aster Leafhopper
- Astronautics Laboratory
- Atomic Learning
- Attoliter (10 E^-18, one quintillionth)
- Auroral Electrojet index lower
- Authorized Leave with Pay
- Auxiliary Lighting
- Awami League (Bangladesh)
- Axial Length
- St. Albans (postcode for a village)
- Australian Light Railway
- Alexandria, Loudoun, and Hampshire Railroad
- Allstate Life and Savings
- Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (US Army magazine)
- Alcohlics Anonymous (support group for loves ones of alcoholics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Autonomic logistics and sense-and-respond technologies will lend themselves well to this design by prepositioning the right parts, people and equipment at the right time.
The autonomic logistics system, as the F-35 system is called, will monitor the health of the aircraft systems in flight; downlink that information to the ground; and trigger personnel, equipment, and parts to be pre-positioned for quick turnaround of the aircraft.
The approach to meet these requirements is to follow the hierarchy of the ORD and JSF contract specification and then develop a mission decomposition effort that would yield tiered specifications as follows: * Tier 1 spec (air system) * Tier 2 (air vehicle and autonomic logistics systems) * Tier 3 (e.