The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE), Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES) and SkillsUSA have announced an agreement to provide cobranded end-of-program exams for students in secondary and postsecondary automotive technology programs.
What does AYES stand for?
AYES stands for Automotive Youth Educational Systems
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of AYES in our Acronym Attic
- Amplifying Your Effectiveness (conference)
- Archdiocesan Youth Employment Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Association of Young Economists (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Ayer Rajah Expressway
- Alaska Youth for Environmental Action
- Alberta Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (Canada)
- Alternative Youth Centre for Employment (Toronto, Canada)
- At Your Earliest Convenience
- Association of Young Economists of Georgia (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Artistic Youth Ensembles of Minnesota
- African Youth Foundation (est. 2000; Germany)
- American Youth Football (est. 1996)
- American Youth Foundation
- Armenian Youth Federation
- Asian Youth Fellowship (Japan)
- Australian Yachting Federation
- Australian Youth Forum
- Alpharetta Youth Football Association (Georgia)
- Annandale Young Farmers Club
- Are You Freakin' Crazy? (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the Courageous Persuaders program, the Foundation also administers Automotive Education Day at the NAIAS, the NAIAS Poster Contest, and coordinates the Automotive Youth Educational Systems in Michigan, an industry-wide program to enhance a student's auto technician education.
Under the new Automotive Youth Educational Systems, the automotive program has received a red 1997 Pontiac Grand Am from General Motors Corp.
Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping retail automotive dealerships develop qualified service technicians.
Due to a highly successful partnership with Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES), EVIT has been named the number one high school automotive program in the United States for placement of its students into jobs with dealerships.
To help meet the demand for service technicians, FADA has been the driving force behind an effort to establish the industry's Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES) school-to-career initiative throughout Florida.
has announced the company's sponsorship of Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES).
Eight southern California high school students were on the hunt for all things new and exciting under the hood last week, as Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES) hosted a diverse and opinionated group of aspiring automotive technicians during media days on Nov.