[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Don Sykora, an automotive technology faculty member at Cicero, Ill.
What does AUT stand for?
AUT stands for Automotive Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AUT
We have 38 other meanings of AUT in our Acronym Attic
- Architektur und Tirol (German: Achitecture and Tyrol; Tyrol, Austria)
- Association des Usagers des Transports (French: Transport Users Association)
- Association of University Teachers
- Auckland University of Technology
- Authorised Unit Trust (UK)
- Automated Ultrasonic Test
- Automorphism (mathematics)
- Autorisation d'Usage à des Fins Thérapeutiques (French: Authorization of Use for Therapeutic Purposes; World Anti-Doping Agency)
- Autoroute (Canada Post road designation)
- Auxiliary Aircraft Landing Training Ship
- Australian Trustees Association (Queensland, Australia)
- Automatic Text Annotation System
- Asia Unit Trusts Berhad (Malaysia)
- Adelaide University Touch Club (Australia)
- Alaska University Transportation Center (cold weather research)
- Alaska USA Trust Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Sept 8, 2005 - (JCNN) - Renesas Technology announced on September 7 that it will work with the China Automotive Technology and Research Center (CATARC) to develop of electronics technology for the Chinese automobile industry.
Milton Keynes-based Tickford has been taken over by motorsport and automotive technology group Prodrive, which has a design hub and test track at Fen End, near Balsall Common.
The graduates are: Bellingham: Katelyn Anzivino (NTHS), Dental Assisting; Andrea Boisvert, Dental Assisting; Paige Chasse, Dental Assisting; Robert Clark, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration; Cameron Coutu, Electrical; Melissa Dill, Painting and Design Technologies; Angela Forte, Carpentry; Danielle Fraine, Culinary Arts; Michelle Gagnon, Carpentry; Kyle Karakeian, Manufacturing Technology; Lindsey Lamphere (NTHS), Business Technology; Kaitlyn Marlborough, Culinary Arts; Kyle McLaughlin, Auto Body; Jade Rodrigues, Cosmetology; Tesa Stearns, Business Technology; Brian Towne, Information Technology; Timothy Trubiano, Automotive Technology.