BOULDER, Colorado, April 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Gores Equity, LLC, announce the acquisition of Vishay Automotive Systems Business Unit (ASBU) from Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
What does ASBU stand for?
ASBU stands for Automotive Systems Business Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASBU
We have 1 other meaning of ASBU in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Small Businesses in Technology, Inc.
- Australasian Society of Blood Transfusion
- Australian School of Business and Technology
- American Small Business Travelers Alliance (Lewisville, TX)
- Assistant Secretary for Budget Technology and Finance
- Advanced Solutions Business Unit (Mercury Computer Systems)
- Anti-Smoke Belching Unit (Philippines)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Unit (Portsmouth City Council; UK)
- Arab States Broadcasting Union
- Automotive Modules and Subsystems Business Unit
- AIDS Services of the Brazos Valley (Bryan, TX)
- Avocado Sunblotch Viroid
- Association of Scottish Businesswomen
- Aviation Security Biometrics Working Group (FAA)
- A Solar Company (California)
- Aberdeen Soccer Casual (UK)
- ABG Sundal Collier ASA (Norwegian investment bank)
- Abnormal State Condition
- Abnormal Station Codes
- Abnormal Station Condition (Hekimian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Within DuPont's Automotive Systems business unit, the efficiency programs were tried out in Brazil prior to being applied in the U.
He spent 20 years with General Motors in a number of senior leadership roles of increasing responsibility, helping establish numerous GM operations in China, including GM's automotive joint venture with SAIC and GM's Delphi automotive systems business unit.