For more information about Ford Automotive Student Service Educational Training (ASSET), visit www.
What does ASSET stand for?
ASSET stands for Automotive Student Service Educational Training (Ford Motor Company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASSET
We have 55 other meanings of ASSET in our Acronym Attic
- Americans Standing for the Simplification of the Estate Tax
- Arizona School Services Through Educational Technology
- Army Simulation Support Expert Tools
- Assessment of Skills for Successful Entry and Transfer
- Asset Source for Software Engineering Technology
- Astrobiology Summer Science Experience for Teachers
- Automated Scriptor Simulator Exercise Trainer
- Automated Security Self-Evaluation Tool (NIST)
- Automated Software Support Entry System
- Automated Systems and Software Engineering Toolset
- Transportation Assets Report (US DoD)
- A Service for Self-Employment, Training, and Support
- Advanced Systems Supportability Engineering Technologies and Tools
- Arts and Sciences Support of Education through Technology (University of Colorado)
- Assistive Sensory Services for Education Technology and Training
- Assistive Services to Schools for Education, Technology, and Training (Concord, NH)
- Aktuar- og Statistikkstudenters Forening
- Alabama State Site File
- All Science So Far!
- American Simmental/Simbrah Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ford Automotive Student Service Educational Training (ASSET) Program at the New Mexico school is a two-year program leading to an associate in applied science degree, which students earn while working at a sponsoring Ford or Lincoln-Mercury dealership.