Ohio's State Senate and House have approved a bill that seeks to exempt automotive shredder residue from generation fees.
What does ASR stand for?
ASR stands for Automotive Shredder Residue
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASR
We have 423 other meanings of ASR in our Acronym Attic
- Automated System Recovery (Microsoft)
- Automatic Seizure Rate (telecommunications)
- Automatic Send/Receive
- Automatic Server Recovery (computing)
- Automatic Server Restart
- Automatic Shipment Rating
- Automatic Speech Recognition
- Automatic Stability Control
- Automatic System Recovery
- Automobile Shredder Residue
- Auxiliary Search and Rescue
- Auxiliary Storage Save/Restore
- Auxiliary Submarine Rescue (ship)
- Available Supply Rate
- Average Seizure Ratio
- Aviation Safety Recommendation
- Access Service Request Number
- Active Slot Ring Antenna
- ADP System Requirement Analysis
- Alberta Science and Research Authority (est. 1994; Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, most of the remaining material, known as automotive shredder residue, is disposed in landfills.
AUTOMOTIVE SHREDDER RESIDUE (ASR)--The material left over after an automobile has been shredded and the ferrous metal and other marketable materials have been separated.
Ronald Kobler, president of Recovery Plastics International (RPI), Salt Lake City, Utah, developed a skin flotation process to separate plastics from automotive shredder residue.