RELATED ARTICLE: Explore More To learn more about the career of collision repair technician and the education and training it requires, visit: Automotive Service Association www.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Automotive Service Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Autism Society of America
- Autocostruzioni Societa Per Azioni (Italian car company)
- Automated SIOP Allocation
- Automated Static Analysis (software vulnerability)
- Automated Student Administration
- Automatic Signal Analysis
- Automatic Slack Adjuster
- Automatic Spectrum Analyzer (US DoD)
- Automatic Switchboard Attendant
- Automation Systems Architecture (CAN/Devicenet Communications Identifier)
- Autorisation Spéciale d'Absence (French: Special Leave of Absence)
- Auxiliary Solar Array
- Auxiliary Spectrum Analysis
- Avantage Spécifique d'Ancienneté (French: Specific Advantages of Seniority)
- Average Speed of Answer
- Average Sunday Attendance (churches)
- Aviation Safety Advisory
- Aviation Supplies & Academics
- Avicultural Society of America
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 1(Normal Healthy Patient)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 2002 agreement between auto manufacturers and the Automotive Service Association provides "information equity" to independent shops.
Bill Filley, co-owner of B & G Automotive and Electric in Eugene, has been re-elected as mechanical division director of the national Automotive Service Association.
Those from the BBB, Automotive Service Association (ASA) and, for crash repair, Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR) indicate repair shops that are probably professional, responsible businesses in the community.
Independent neighborhood automotive repair shops rated higher than other service outlets in five out of seven categories in a study commissioned by the Yellow Pages Publishers Association for the Automotive Service Association.
According to a 2009 survey by the Automotive Service Association, approximately 60 percent of the independent mechanics responding to the survey reported that repairs were up last year over the previous year.