Ruangsak graduated from Ramkhamhaeng University, and has worked with market-research company, Automotive Resources Asia, in 1994 and Automotive Communications Asia.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Automotive Resources Asia (est. 1993; Thailand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Attitude Reference Assembly
- Audience Research Analysis (Company)
- Audubon Recreation Association (Pennsylvania)
- Australian Regular Army
- Australian Retailers Association
- Australian Rogaining Association
- Auto Rétro Activité (French: Auto Retro Activity; automobile club; Richwiller, France)
- Automatic Reimbursement Account
- Automatic Reimbursement Authority
- Automotive Recyclers Association
- Autoresonant Accelerator
- Autour des Rythmes Actuels (French: Around Rhythms Current; music association)
- Auxiliary Reactor Area (Idaho National Laboratory)
- Avert Risk Assessment (anti-virus ERT)
- Awards and Recognition Association
- Arabic Language (or ARA)
- Arabinoside C
- Active Radar Array Antenna
- AIDS Research Alliance of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Automotive Resources Asia, a thinktank on automotive industry, said: "There is some evidence to suggest the Nanjing leadership may have missed good opportunities along the way.
Automotive Resources Asia, a thinktank on automative industry, said: 'There is some evidence to suggest the Nanjing leadership may have missed good opportunities along the way.
Geoff Liu, an analyst with Automotive Resources Asia in China, said MG Rover's collapse could provide Saic with new opportunities.