Copy of approval certificate for the car model from Vehicle Research and Development Establishment, International Centre for Automotive Technology or Automotive Research Association of India.
What does ARAI stand for?
ARAI stands for Automotive Research Association of India
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARAI
We have 2 other meanings of ARAI in our Acronym Attic
- Austin Research Analytics Group (est. 2000)
- Anoka, Ramsey Area Girls Basketball Association (Minnesota)
- A Real American Hero (GI Joe)
- Advanced Reconnaissance Attack Helicopter
- Asian Regional Association for Home Economics (Tokyo, Japan)
- Association Royale des Architectes du Hainaut Occidental (French: Royal Association of Architects of Western Hainaut; Hainaut, Belgium)
- Accident Reconstruction Analysis, Inc. (engineering consulting firm)
- Alcohol Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Allied Research Associates, Inc. (est. 1961; now Allied Defense Group, Inc.)
- Arab American Insurance
- Aviation and Railway Accident Investigation Board (Seoul, Korea; est. 2006)
- Aircraft and Railway Accidents Investigation Commission (Japan)
- Aliansi Rakyat Anti Korupsi Klaten (Indonesian: Klaten People's Anti Corruption Alliance; Klaten, Indonesia)
- Absolute Return Advisors, Ltd. (Vermont)
- Annual Review of Applied Linguistics (journal)
- Aromaten/Aliphaten (German Gasoline Company)
- Association to Repeal Abortion Laws (est. 1968)
- Associazione Regionale Allevatori Lombardia (Italian: Lombardy Regional Breeders Association; Lombardy, Italy)
- Average Route Acquisition Latency
- Arkansas Residential Assisted Living Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Audi claims an over 10 per cent increase in fuel efficiency, and although we could not test this out, fuel efficiency figures provided by the Automotive Research Association of India ( ARAI) are quite impressive.
The Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) has issued a letter of intent to award a contract to Connecticut-based Environmental Systems Products (ESP) to develop the country's first automated vehicle safety and emissions inspection lanes.
The Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) recently announced it has issued a letter of intent to award a contract to Environmental Systems Products (ESP) for the development of two automated vehicle safety and emissions inspection lanes in Burari, India, one for light duty vehicles including three-wheel auto rickshaws and one for heavy duty commercial vehicles.
As per the Automotive Research Association of India ( ARAI), the new i20 petrol version ( 1.