Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center, and NSC and U.
What does ARDEC stand for?
ARDEC stands for Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARDEC
We have 6 other meanings of ARDEC in our Acronym Attic
- Acción Republicana Democrática Española (Spanish: Spanish Democratic Republican Action)
- Alianza Revolucionaria Democrática (Spanish: Democratic Revolutionary Alliance; Nicaragua)
- Annual Review of Development Effectiveness (World Bank)
- Armament Research and Development Establishment (Pune, India)
- aspect ratio dependent etching
- Associazione Romana di Entomologia (Italian: Rome Entomological Association; Italy)
- Publishing and Logistics Systems Management Section (US Marine Corps)
- Agence Rwandaise pour le Développement et la Coopération
- Agricultural Research, Development and Education Center (est. 1993; Fort Collins, CO)
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (US Army; Picatinny, NJ)
- Account Range Definition (Credit Card Account Number checking)
- Associazione Romana Danza e Folklore (Italian: Roman Dance and Folklore Association)
- Advanced Radar Detection Laboratory (US Navy)
- Associazione Ragionieri Dipendenti Enti Locali (Italian accountant association)
- Association pour la Recherche-Développement de l'Enseignement Multimédia et Interactif (French: Association for Research and Development of Interactive Multimedia Education; est. 1984)
- Artillery Delivered Multi-Purpose Submunition
- Aerial Radio Direction Finding
- Agricultural Research and Development Fund
- Air Route Development Fund (UK)
- Airborne Radio Direction Finding
Samples in periodicals archive:
SQUAD AUTOMATIC WEAPON (SAW) PINTLE MOUNT ASSEMBLY A mount assembly, designed by the Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center, National Automotive Center in Warren, Mich.