Speaking to industry newspaper Automotive News Europe, Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn, says he remains fully committed to the future of electric vehicles, having invested about two billion Euros so far.
What does ANE stand for?
ANE stands for Automotive News Europe
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANE
We have 42 other meanings of ANE in our Acronym Attic
- Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology (journal; Wiley)
- Antes de Nuestra Era (Spanish)
- Anthro New England (est. 2014; Cambridge, MA)
- Anti-Noob Establishment (gaming clan)
- Antioch University New England (Keene, NH)
- Anything 'n' Everything
- Asamblea Nacional Española (Spanish)
- Asia and Near East
- Associação Nacional das Empresárias (Portuguese: National Association of Entrepreneurs)
- Audible Nasal Emission (speech distortion)
- Agenzia Napoletana Energia Ambiente (est. 1997; Italian: Neapolitan Energy Environment Agency)
- Aimee Nicole Edwards Altadonna
- Associazione Nazionale Esperti Ambientali (Italian: National Association of Environmental Experts; Italy)
- Asthma Neurodermitis Ernaehrung Allergien (German: Atopic Asthma Allergy Diet)
- Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Quebec
- Associação Nacional de Empresas de Bebidas Espirituosas (Portugal)
- Adam Newman Electrical Contracting (UK)
- Advanced Network Engineering Consultants Limited (UK)
- American Nuclear Energy Council
- Asociación Nacional de Empresas Comercializadoras de Productores del Campo AC
Samples in periodicals archive:
Automotive News Europe has reported that the MkVII Golf received 414 votes.
As Automotive News Europe argues in its official statement: "CEO Rupert Stadler has pushed Audi past its competitors BMW and Mercedes-Benz to become the top-selling premium brand in Europe.
Byline: Brian Twomey ACCORDING to Automotive News Europe the Kia plant in Slovakia is to start building the Sportage SUV.