What does AMECA stand for?
AMECA stands for Automotive Manufacturers Equipment Compliance Agency, Inc
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMECA
We have 1 other meaning of AMECA in our Acronym Attic
- Associação Música-Educação E Cultura (Portugal)
- Association des Malentendants Canadiens (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association)
- Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (London, England)
- Association of Media Evaluation Companies
- Association of Mining & Exploration Companies
- Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- At My Earliest Convenience
- Australian Minerals and Energy Council
- Aviation Structural Mechanic
- Atelier Mécanique de la Côte d'Azur (French mechanical manufacturer)
- Alternative Medicine Examiners Council of Canada
- Association for Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development
- Association of Member Episcopal Conferences in Eastern Africa
- Autologous Mixed Epidermal Cell-Lymphocyte Reaction
- Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Corporation
- American Equipment Company (various locations)
- Association of Missing and Exploited Children's Organizations
- Australian Maritime Engineering Cooperative Research Centre
- Akron Municipal Employees Credit Union (Ohio)
- Academy of Middle Eastern Dance (Australia)