uk Auto Business News - 14 April 2011 SAE International's Automotive Engineering International (AEI) magazine has recognised the 2011 Chevrolet Volt as the Best Engineered Vehicle of 2011 award.
What does AEI stand for?
AEI stands for Automotive Engineering International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEI
We have 179 other meanings of AEI in our Acronym Attic
- Atomic Energy Institute (Moscow)
- Atrial Expansion Index (cardiology)
- Audio End Instrument
- Audubon Expedition Institute
- Australian Economic Indicators
- Australian Education Index
- Australian Education International
- Australian Ethical Investment Ltd.
- Automatic Equipment Identification
- Automatisme et Electricité Industrielle (French electrical equipment manufacturer; est. 1988)
- Automotive Environmental Index (JD Power and Associates)
- Auxiliar Euro Industrial
- Avalanche Electron Injection
- Average Earnings Index
- Average Efficiency Index
- Axe Empowerment Institute
- Azimuth Error Indicator
- l'Action Educative et Innovante
- Army Enterprise Infostructure-Enterprise Software Consolidation (Microsoft)
- Agenzia Espressi Internazionali Aerei (Italian: Agency Express International Airline)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback PT; 117 TL221 Featuring 28 landmark SAE technical papers, plus articles published between 1998 and 2004 in Automotive Engineering International magazine, this book chronicles recent advances and future scenarios in hybrid vehicle technologies.