Refinery products are dominated by premium, kerosene and automotive diesel oil (ADO).
What does ADO stand for?
ADO stands for Automotive Diesel Oil (refining industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADO
We have 117 other meanings of ADO in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Desk Officer (NYPD)
- Assistant Director of Operation
- Assistant Duty Officer
- Associacao Desportiva Ovarense (soccer club)
- Associate Director of Operations
- Associated Disbursing Office
- Atelier des Ondes (French: Workshop on Waves)
- Australian Defence Organisation
- Authorized Day Off
- Automated Delivery Order
- Auxiliary Disconnect Outlet
- Average Dipole Orientation
- Air Defense Operations Area
- Alberta Development Officers Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Alternative Procedures to Design Organisation Approval (European Aviation Safety Agency)
- American Dog Owners Association, Inc.
- Anglican Diocese of Ontario Archives (Ontario, Canada)
- Arizona Department of Administration
- Australasian Dispensing Opticians Association (Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pertamina's fuel products include premium gasolines, kerosenes, autogas, automotive diesel oil (ADO), and industrial fuel oil (IFO).
The new unit will convert about 2 million tons per year of high sulphur, heavy oil to essentially sulphur-free jet fuel, automotive diesel oil and a high quality petrochemical feedstock.
The prices of automotive diesel oil and kerosene will not be raised.
State-owned oil company PT Pertamina plans to import 600,000 barrels of automotive diesel oil valued around US$ 30 million from Russia in December under a three year contract.
The highest increase was in the price of automotive diesel oil from Rp 1,440 to Rp 1,810 per liter or an increase of 25.
If the market mechanism is to be used the price of automotive diesel oil will likely rise by 15% and the price of premium gasoline will increase by 10%.
Previously Pertamina distributed automotive diesel oil to the Muara Baru port at least 17,000 kiloliters per month through the Fajarida Adyatma gas station and Tri Harun Samudra gas station.