Not only is this being done on a company-by-company basis, as new materials are developed, but also through coordinated efforts, specifically those of the Automotive Applications Committee of the American Iron and Steel Institute (www.
What does AAC stand for?
AAC stands for Automotive Applications Committee (American Iron and Steel Institute)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAC
We have 590 other meanings of AAC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Army Cadets
- Austrian Association of Cinematographers
- Authorization and Access Control
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- Automated Accounting System
- Automatic Air Conditioning (automobile feature)
- Automatic Amplitude Control
- Automatic Aperture Control
- Automatic Approach Control
- Automatic Attenuation Control (analog devices)
- Autonomous Activation Condition
- Auxiliary Air Control
- Average Acquisition Cost
- Aviation Armament Change
- Aviation, Atmosphere and Climate (conference)
- Ayat-Ayat Cinta (Indonesian film)
- Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Americas Association of Cooperative/Mutual Insurance Societies
- Aberdeen Arts Centre Association (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GM and the member companies of the American Iron and Steel Institute's Automotive Applications committee.