This factor will be offset to some extent by the rising number and average age of vehicles in the US motor vehicle park, which will create opportunities among automotive aftermarket professionals.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Automotive Aftermarket Professional (certification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of American Physicians
- Association of American Publishers
- Association of Aviation Psychologists
- Associative Array Processor
- Atmospheric Air Pressure
- Attack Assessment Plan
- Australasian Association of Philosophy
- Australian Associated Press Pty Limited
- Authorized Academic Partner
- Automated Antenna Positioning
- Auxiliary Acceleration Pump
- Auxiliary Annunciator Panel
- Availability Assurance Program
- Average Acquisition Price (pharmaceuticals)
- Azure Applikation Proxy (software)
- Australian Army Printing and Stationery Service
- American Academy of Pediatrics Proficiency Testing
- Amino Acid Permease cDNA
- Aboriginal Areas Protection Authority (statutory authority, Northern Territory of Australia, for Aboriginal sacred site)
- Acetoacet-P-Anisidide (pigment)