Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association, 2006 Aftermarket Financial Symposium, Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Chicago, IL, Susan Mediek (301) 654-6664--September 26-27.
What does AAIA stand for?
AAIA stands for Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (consolidation of the Automotive Parts & Accessories Association and the Automotive Service Industry Association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAIA
We have 20 other meanings of AAIA in our Acronym Attic
- Automobiles Anciennes de l'Indre (French automobile club)
- Activator II Adjusting Instrument (spine treatment)
- Association of Archaeological Illustrators and Surveyors
- Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications (symposium)
- Airport and Airway Improvement Act
- American Association for International Aging (Washington, DC)
- American Association of Independent Architects
- Associate Member, Association of International Accountants (UK)
- Association of Airport Internal Auditors, Inc. (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Association on American Indian Affairs (since 1923; Sisseton, South Dakota)
- Anglo-American Isham Ancestry Association
- Art Addiction International Art Association
- Adventure Activities Industry Advisory Committee (UK)
- Association of Advisers and Inspectors for Art and Design (UK)
- American Academy and Institute of Arts and Letters
- Abbreviated Accident Investigation Board
- Air Accidents Investigation Branch (United Kingdom)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation Board (Denmark)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation Bureau (Switzerland)
- American Association for the Improvement of Boxing (Mount Vernon, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association, 2005 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expos, Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas, NV, AAIA (301) 654-6664--November 1-4.