The topics include the void in hydro ontology, a method for re-engineering a thesaurus into an ontology, interactive semantic feedback for intuitive ontology authoring, axiomatizing change-of-state words, and using partial automorphism to design process ontologies.
What does AUT stand for?
AUT stands for Automorphism (mathematics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AUT
We have 38 other meanings of AUT in our Acronym Attic
- Application Under Test
- Architektur und Tirol (German: Achitecture and Tyrol; Tyrol, Austria)
- Association des Usagers des Transports (French: Transport Users Association)
- Association of University Teachers
- Auckland University of Technology
- Authorised Unit Trust (UK)
- Automated Ultrasonic Test
- Automotive Technology
- Autorisation d'Usage à des Fins Thérapeutiques (French: Authorization of Use for Therapeutic Purposes; World Anti-Doping Agency)
- Autoroute (Canada Post road designation)
- Auxiliary Aircraft Landing Training Ship
- Australian Trustees Association (Queensland, Australia)
- Automatic Text Annotation System
- Asia Unit Trusts Berhad (Malaysia)
- Adelaide University Touch Club (Australia)
- Alaska University Transportation Center (cold weather research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most fundamentally, this involves the study of one-parameter automorphisms of the algebra of all bounded operators on the Hilbert space of observables (which are self-adjoint operators).
The automorphism groups of almost contact Riemannian manifolds.
Researchers in those and related fields describe recent findings on such matters as Lie group methods for modulus conserving differential equations, the physical realization and implications of the conformal-affine structure of open quantum relativity, the structure and cohomologies of wrap groups of connected fiber bundles, the module structure of the infinite-dimensional Lie algebra attached to a vector field, deformation and contraction schemes for non-solvable real Lie algebras up to dimension eight, and the automorphism of some geometric structures on orbifolds.
5: A left h-ideal A of hemi ring R is said to be characteristic iff f(A) = A, for all f [member of] Aut (R), Where Aut (R) is the set of all automorphisms of R.
In (6; 7), Muller and Smart employed Frobenius automorphism to compute point scalar multiplications on elliptic curves over small fields of characteristic even or odd, respectively.
[[alpha],q]] and its dual are automorphism of some spaces [[epsilon].
In the mixing procedure, they use the torus automorphism technique  to scramble all secret image pixels, and then the mixed secret image is embedded into the cover image pixel by pixel.