List of simulation software on the market Software Supplier Arena Rockwell Software AutoMod Brooks-PRI AutomationAwe Sim Frontstep, Inc.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for Automod (defunct GameFAQs feature)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- Asynchronous Mode
- Atlantic Microsystems (Bell Atlantic & Nynex Wireless Cable)
- Attacking Midfielder (soccer position)
- Attometer (10 E^-18, one quintillionth)
- Audit Manager
- Auricularis Muscle
- Authorized Messenger
- Auto Map
- Automated MICAP
- Automation Module
- Autoservizi Meridionali (charter bus company in Naples, Rome and Parma, Italy)
- Auxiliary Memory
- Auxiliary Module
- Auxiliary Motor
- Avant Midi (French)
- Ave Maria (Latin: Hail Mary)
- Aviation Management (US Department of the Interior)
- Aviation Medicine
- Aviation Metalsmith (US Navy)
- Aviation Structural Mechanic (USN Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BHS simulations are generally developed in a 3D simulation software package, with Automod from Brooks Automation being the most widely used.
formerly Auto-Simulations, Bountiful, UT) recently announced its Tanks 6 Pipes module, an extension to its AutoMod simulation system.