What does ABAJ stand for?
ABAJ stands for Automobile Business Association of Japan (est. 1946)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABAJ
- 4-Aminobenzoic Acid Hydrazide
- Amateurs de la Berlinette Alpine du Haut-Rhin (French: Alpine Berlinette Lovers of Haut-Rhin; automobile club; Haut-Rhin, France)
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- American Boiler & Affiliated Industries
- Association for Behavior Analysis International (Portage, MI)
- Astwood Bank Against Incinerator (UK)
- American Bankers Association Insurance Association
- Association pour le Bien-être des Aveugles de l'Ile Maurice (French: Association for the Welfare of the Blind of Mauritius)
- American Bar Association Journal (Chicago, IL)
- Antiquarian Booksellers Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Advanced Basic Application Language (computer programming)
- Aims, Bounds, Aids, Limitations (command tasks)
- Alastair Beach Associates Ltd. (UK)
- Associacao Brasileira Do Aluminio (Portuguese: Brazilian Aluminum Association; est. 1970)
- Associação Blumenauense de Amparo Aos Menores (Portuguese: Blumenauense Association to Support the Children; Brazil)
- Association of Baltic Academies of Music (Denmark)
- Attribute-Based Access Matrix
- Aaronic Business Angel Network Ltd.
- Airman, Aviation Boatswain's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)