The new system features an Automatic Transmission Control Unit which allows the transmission to adapt to the drivers and adjust to varying road conditions.
What does ATCU stand for?
ATCU stands for Automatic Transmission Control Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATCU
We have 1 other meaning of ATCU in our Acronym Attic
- All Terrain Camera Tracking (Slough, Berkshire, England, UK)
- Analog Toll Connecting Trunk
- Advanced Technology Capability and Transition Criteria
- Air Traffic Control Training Device
- Air Traffic Control Training Series
- Army Training and Certification Tracking System (US DoD)
- Air Traffic Control Unit (various locations)
- Air-Transportable Communications Unit
- Aldine Teachers Credit Union (Houston, TX)
- Associated Train Crew Union (trade union; UK)
- Attitudes Toward Computer Usage Scale (developed in 1986)
- Airedale Terrier Club of Victoria (Darnum, Victoria, Australia)
- Anti-Tank Combat Vehicle
- Australian Trust for Conservation Volunteers
- Autologous Tissue Cardiac Valve (cardiovascular medicine)
- Allegiance Telecom Companies Worldwide
- Alliance for Truth about Comfort Women (Japan)
- Amity Township Crime Watch (Pennsylvania)
- Agricultural Technical Cooperation Working Group (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Analog Temperature Controlled Crystal Oscillator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new system features an Automatic Transmission Control Unit which allows the transmission to adapt to the driver's and adjust to varying road conditions.