The Sentra also features a dual zone automatic temperature control system, allowing the driver and front passenger to select his or her own individual temperature settings.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Automatic Temperature Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- Audit Trail Addendum
- Audit Trail Analysis
- Aurintricarboxylic Acid
- Außergerichtlicher Tatausgleich (German: Act Reconciliation out of Court; Austria, Europe)
- Australian Telecommunications Authority
- Authority to Advertise (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Auto Técnica Alemana (Spanish, auto workshop)
- Automated Target Acquisition
- Automated Test and Analysis (various locations)
- Automated Testing Analyzer
- Automatic Terrain Avoidance
- Automatic Testing Assertion
- Automatic Threshold Adjustment
- Automatic Track Acquisition
- Automatic Tracking Aid (radar technology)
- Automatic Trouble Analysis
- Automotive Training Academy (American Financial & Automotive Services, Inc.)
- Autonomous Target Acquisition
- Auxiliary Ocean Tug
- Auxiliary Timer Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
The list includes 18in alloys, automatic bi-xenon headlights, daytime running lights, dual automatic temperature control, keyless start, panoramic sunroof, quickclear heated windscreen and a good Sony CD DAB sound system.
The Ka Titanium is priced from pounds 10,795 and features additional to Zetec models include 16" Y-spoke alloy wheels, advanced music pack, electronic automatic temperature control, scuff plates with 'Ka' graphics, chrome door handles and tailgate handle, chrome exhaust pipe finisher, pearl white inserts on steering wheel spokes and silver gear knob insert, air vent rings and door release handles.
The equipment consists mainly of a furnace body, combustion system, combustion safety system, automatic temperature control system, charging system and movable tower.
Most screen-printing equipment manufacturers offer an automatic temperature control system that will either chill or heat, depending on what's required.
A pounds 750 Luxury Pack includes the options of Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control, air-con; automatic headlights; rain-sensor wipers; auto-dim rear-view mirror; rear parking-distance sensors; tyre deflation-detection; and a Ford Key-Free system.