4 Brakes: Air brakes, with automatic slack adjusters, (Rockwell type or equal) AD-
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Automatic Slack Adjuster
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Standards Association
- Australian String Academy
- Austrian Space Agency
- Author Supplied Abstract (abstracting & indexing)
- Autism Society of America
- Autocostruzioni Societa Per Azioni (Italian car company)
- Automated SIOP Allocation
- Automated Static Analysis (software vulnerability)
- Automated Student Administration
- Automatic Signal Analysis
- Automatic Spectrum Analyzer (US DoD)
- Automatic Switchboard Attendant
- Automation Systems Architecture (CAN/Devicenet Communications Identifier)
- Automotive Service Association
- Autorisation Spéciale d'Absence (French: Special Leave of Absence)
- Auxiliary Solar Array
- Auxiliary Spectrum Analysis
- Avantage Spécifique d'Ancienneté (French: Specific Advantages of Seniority)
- Average Speed of Answer
- Average Sunday Attendance (churches)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Gunite wheel-end business unit produces spoke whees hubs, rotors, full cast brake drums and automatic slack adjusters
During the show, Accuride will showcase its range of wheel and brake products for the Mexican market, including Accu-Lite Aluminum Wheels with XP finish, Gunite Optimum Lightweight Drum (GOLD), Gunite Value Drum, Gunite Next Generation Tru-Set Bearing Spacer System, and its Gunite Automatic Slack Adjuster.
Already proven, and as standard on all Utility models, is the Bendix(R) ASA-5(R) automatic slack adjuster.
During the show, Accuride will showcase its range of wheel and brake products for the Mexican market, including Accu-Lite[R] Aluminum Wheels with XP finish, Gunite Optimum Lightweight Drum (GOLD[R]), Gunite Value Drum, Gunite Next Generation Tru-Set[R] Bearing Spacer System, and its Gunite Automatic Slack Adjuster.
The joint venture expands ArvinMeritor's capacity to produce commercial vehicle foundation air brakes, specifically air disc brakes and automatic slack adjusters.
Also included in the package are enhanced friction materials, such as Meritor(R) MA210, higher output air chambers and a Meritor automatic slack adjuster.
In 1983, the company pioneered the AAR-approved Truck-Mounted Brake with an automatic slack adjuster.