The automatic qualifying mark for boys is 22 feet and both Marist's Austin Baird, the state leader at 23-5 1/4 , and Churchill's Tyler Reid, fourth in the state at 22-6, have gone that far this season.
What does AQ stand for?
AQ stands for Automatic Qualifying (sports)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AQ
We have 12 other meanings of AQ in our Acronym Attic
- Antarctica (top level domain name)
- Anthraquinone (chemical compound)
- Aphasia Quotient (language impairment measurement)
- Application Question
- Aqua (blue-green color)
- Aquinas College
- Architectural Quality
- As Quoted (market price)
- Assurance Qualité (French: Quality Assurance)
- l'Aquila (Italy)
- Non-Reactive Pollutant Modeling
- Address Quality Services (USPS)
- Action Quake 2 (Quake 2 modification)
- Ahn'qiraj 40 Man (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Aberdeen Quality Associates Ltd
- Academic Quality Audit (UK)
- Air Quality Act of 1967
- Air Quality Analysis (Ozone Transport Assessment Group workgroup)
- All Qualified Applicants (higher education; Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCOTLAND'S Eilidh Child will try to convince UK Athletics selectors she deserves a spot at next month's world championships in Korea despite missing out on the automatic qualifying time.
Byline: Anthony Woolford RHYS Davies has admitted the Ryder Cup in Wales is a tempting prospect as he looks to make the automatic qualifying places at the US Open this week.
32 metres), and needed just one attempt to achieve the automatic qualifying distance for tomorrow's final.