Newly patented line of sanitary grade automatic pressure filters was designed for the food industry to ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements.
What does APF stand for?
APF stands for Automatic Pressure Filter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APF
We have 203 other meanings of APF in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Paralysés de France
- Association for the Propagation of the Faith
- Atchayapathra Foods (est. 2018)
- Atlanta Police Foundation
- Atomic Packing Factor (the fraction of unit cell occupied by atoms in material science)
- Audio Peaking Filter
- Australian Parachute Federation
- Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary
- Australian Privacy Foundation
- Authorized Program Facility
- Automatic Purge Filtration (KitchenAid)
- Auxiliary Particle Filter
- Availability Planning Form
- Azerbaijan Popular Front (political party)
- Azim Premji Foundation (India)
- Naples, FL, USA (Airport Code)
- Active Path First with Potential Backup Cost
- Abortion Providers' Federation of Australasia
- Accelerator Pulsed Fast
- Actions pour Promouvoir le Français des Affaires (French: Actions to Promote the French Language as a Language of Speciality of Business)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sanitry grade automatic pressure filters are designed for the food and pharmaceutical industries to ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements.