Client's cost basis is the total premium he paid in cash, plus the amounts paid on his behalf via the automatic premium loan mechanism.
What does APL stand for?
APL stands for Automatic Premium Loan (Insurance Term)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APL
We have 592 other meanings of APL in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Professional Librarians (various locations)
- Atomic Power Laboratory
- Atrichia with Papular Lesions
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited (pharmaceuticals; various locations)
- Australian Plague Locust (insect)
- Australian Poker League (cards)
- Australian Pork Limited
- Authorized Price List
- Automatic Parts Loader
- Automatic Plate Loading
- Automatic Programming Language
- Autonomous Passive Localization (wireless sensor networks)
- Availability Provider Locator
- Aventis Pharma, Ltd. (India)
- Average Path Length
- Average Picture Level
- Average Power Laser
- Avondale Public Library (Arizona)
- Barracks Craft (Non Self-Propelled)
- Anti-Personnel Landmine - Alternatives
Samples in periodicals archive:
The man's father remembered that the agent who sold the policy had told him that after the initial payment, the policy could be put on automatic premium loan.