Automatic link establishment is through the updated 2G and 3G standards.
What does ALE stand for?
ALE stands for Automatic Link Establishment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ALE
We have 112 other meanings of ALE in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
- ATM Link Enhancer
- Atmospheric Lifetimes Experiment
- Atmospheric Luminosity Experiment
- Atomic Layer Epitaxy
- Attribute-Logic Engine
- Auditors' Local Evaluation (UK)
- Automated Link Establishment
- Automated Logistics Environment (US DoD)
- Automatic Link Equipment
- Automatic Link Exchange (software)
- Automatic Live Encoding
- Aviation Logistics Environment
- Avid Log Exchange (software)
- Average Life Expectancies at Birth
- Attribute-Logic Engine extension with Realizational morphology and Automata phonology
- Ammunition Lethality Enhancement Multi-Purpose Tubular Sabot
- Airborne Law Enforcement Association
- American Law and Economics Association
- Aquatic Lands Enhancement Act (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the aircraft has power and the pilot or crew chief left the radio in the automatic link establishment (ALE) mode, it can still harm you.
As a comparison, it is possible to package an HF radio with high-speed data, automatic link establishment (ALE), 800-Hz LPC voice digitization, encryption, and a frequency-hopping controller--all in a shoebox-size case.
The radios provide secure voice and data communications using military automatic link establishment and the new robust third generation ALE waveform.