95 Hardcover TK1005 Automatic generation control (AGC) is one of the important problems in designing and operating interconnected power systems, say Bevrani (U.
What does AGC stand for?
AGC stands for Automatic Generation Control (electric utilities; power systems)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of AGC
We have 254 other meanings of AGC in our Acronym Attic
- Attorney Grievance Commission
- Attorney-General's Chambers (Singapore)
- Atypical Glandular Cells
- Audiographics Conferencing
- Ausclad Group of Companies (Perth, Australia)
- Australian Girls Choir (est. 1984)
- Australian Gold Council
- Automatic Gain Control
- Automatic Gain Control (US DoD)
- Automatic Gauge Control (steel industry)
- Automatic Guided Cart (material handling)
- Automotive Glass Cartridge (fuse)
- Avid Gaming Community
- Chief Aerographer's Mate (Naval rating)
- General Communications Vessel (US Navy)
- Alpine Gordini Club Ardennes (French car club)
- Altitude Gyro Control Assembly
- American Game Collectors Association
- Archivo General de Centro América (General Archives Of Central America, Guatemala)
- Associated General Contractors of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working with Ghana's electrical transmission provider, Ghana Grid Company, ABB will supply, deliver, install and commission a new SCADA/EMS (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition/Energy Management System) and communications system, which includes advanced functions for network analysis and optimisation, automatic generation control, energy interchange scheduling and transaction monitoring.
In effect, these devices without central control signals would act in the same way as current automatic generation control signals now sent on suspect networks.