3V supply, the device provides a minimum bandwidth of 1000MHz and features an on-chip automatic gain control circuit enabling the AMT128503T56F to handle high optical input powers up to 0dBm.
What does AGCC stand for?
AGCC stands for Automatic Gain Control Circuit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGCC
We have 20 other meanings of AGCC in our Acronym Attic
- agenesis of the corpus callosum
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission (est. 2000; British Channel Islands; UK)
- Alpine Gordini Club de Champagne (French car club)
- American Gemstone Consultants Consortium
- American Golf Country Clubs
- Anthropogenic Global Climate Change
- Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (est. 1981)
- Arab Gulf Countries Council
- Artist's Guild of Columbia County (Georgia)
- Australian Government Credit Card
- Awana Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Association of Garbage Collectors for Community Development (Egypt)
- Australian Government Consultative Committee on Knowledge Capital (Department of Finance, Australia)
- Airborne Global Command and Control System
- Army Global Command and Control System
- Accessory Gland of the Copulatory Duct
- Administration Generale de la Cooperation au Developpement (Belgium)
- Asia Global Crossing Development Company
- Atmospheric General Circulation Experiment
- Asahi Glass Corporation Electronic Materials (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AGC Circuitry--The automatic gain control circuit boosts low-level signals and attenuates (slightly diminishes) high-level signals.