What does AC&SE stand for?
AC&SE stands for Automatic Control and Systems Engineering (Sheffield University, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aylesbury College (Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK)
- Adenylyl Cyclase Type I
- Anti-Cloud Lab (cloud computing)
- Alberta Consumer & Corporate Affairs (Canada)
- Advanced Computers & Electronics, Inc.
- Advanced Concepts & Engineering
- American Car and Foundry
- Acquisition, Construction, and Improvements
- Amedd (Army Medical Department) Center and School
- Attitude Control and Stabilization
- Australian Cable & Telephony
- Aberdeen, Carolina & Western Railway Co.
- Air Communications and Weather
- Aircraft Control & Warning
- Always Cleaning & Waxing
- Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners
- (Analysis/Analyst) Console (-Maneuver Control System)
- adenylate cyclase activity
- Atlantic Crossing-1
- Acellular Pertussis DTP (Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis) Vaccines Containing 12.5 Micrograms