You don t have to be an expert see the (quality) gap between Chinese cars and those made by companies like Audi and Volkswagen," said Li Shaohui, who oversees automatic control engineering for the company.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Automatic Control Engineering (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Commercial Environment (US Customs)
- Automated Contracts Environment
- Automated Conversion Environment (Jacada Ltd.)
- Automated Correspondence Engine
- Automated Cost Estimator (ACEIT tool)
- Automatic Calibration & Equalization
- Automatic Calling Equipment
- Automatic Checkout Equipment
- Automatic Computing Engine
- Automatic Content Extraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part II overviews the different approaches to control, with chapters on analysis and synthesis by classic monovariable techniques, predictive control, and automatic control engineering.
Mechatronics comprises today almost any field of instrumentation, from optical and medical technology through to domestic appliances, metrology, automatic control engineering, office automation and systems engineering.