ESA has worked with SMAC to develop damping technology for the Agency's Expert reentry test craft and the solar array of the Automated Transfer Vehicle responsible for resupplying the International Space Station.
What does ATV stand for?
ATV stands for Automated Transfer Vehicle (ESA/NASA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATV
We have 88 other meanings of ATV in our Acronym Attic
- Arbeidstijdverkorting (Dutch: reduction of working hours)
- Ariane Transfer Vehicle
- Armored Trooper Votoms (anime)
- Asia Television Limited (Hong Kong)
- Associated Television (UK)
- Asymmetric Time-Varying
- Atazanavir (antiviral medication)
- Atlantic Television (Canada)
- Authority to Vote (various locations)
- Authorization to Verify (finance)
- Automatic Test Verification
- Automatic Threshold Variation
- Automatic Transport Ventilator (medical device)
- Automatic Video Tracker
- Average Time Viewing (advertising)
- Average Total Volume
- Average Transaction Value
- Average Transaction Volume (credit card)
- Azienda Trasporti Verona (Verona, Italy)
- Active Tuned Vibration Attenuator (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Automated Transfer Vehicle is the largest, completely automated rendezvous and docking ship to go to the ISS.
NASA will launch 60 SEM Satchel experiments on the European Automated Transfer Vehicle in mid-2006.