Azimuth's automated test setups have been quite useful in our development and certification processes," stated Jeff Gilbert, Director of Algorithms and Architecture at Atheros Communications.
What does ATS stand for?
ATS stands for Automated Test Setup
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATS
We have 740 other meanings of ATS in our Acronym Attic
- Auto Transformer Starting
- Auto Transmission Service (various locations)
- Auto Tuning Store (California)
- Automated Targeting System
- Automated Tasking System
- Automated Technical Systems (Windsor, ON, Canada)
- Automated Telemetry System
- Automated Terminal System
- Automated Test Scheduler
- Automated Test Sets
- Automated Test System
- Automated Timekeeping System
- Automated Tracking System
- Automated Trading System (Securities and Exchange Commission national market system plan)
- Automated Training System
- Automated Transport System
- Automated Travel System
- Automated Tuning System
- Automatic Targeting System
- Automatic Telecommunication System
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can also be integrated into an end-user's custom automated test setup.