Other computer-based neurocognitive tests available for the evaluation of mild traumatic brain injury include Headminders, CogSport, and the Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics.
What does ANAM stand for?
ANAM stands for Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metric
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANAM
We have 9 other meanings of ANAM in our Acronym Attic
- Armas Nucleares en América Latina (Spanish: Nuclear Arms in Latin America)
- Analysis Corporation
- Associação Nacional de Licenciados em Ciências da Educação
- Atari Newsletter and Lots of Games (computer magazine)
- Analytical Chemistry
- Accidents in North American Mountaineering (Jed Williamson book)
- Advanced Navy Aerosol Model
- Asociación Nacional de Municipalidades (National Association of Municipalities, Guatemala)
- Australian National Academy of Music (South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Automated Neurological Assessment Metric (cognitive performance testing)
- Autoridad Nacional del Ambiente (National Environment Authority of Panama)
- Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action
- Associação Nacional dos Magistrados da Justiça do Trabalho (Brazil)
- Adult Numeracy and Maths On-Line (Australia)
- Association of Native American Medical Students
- Association Nationale des Agriculteurs-Multiplicateurs de Semences Oléagineuses (French)
- Anti-National Alliance Network
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria
- Absolute Negativity As New Beginning
- Association for Needy And Neighbouring Downtrodden (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics (ANAM) Sports Medicine Battery (known as the ASMB) , like its predecessor the ANAM , provides a useful measure of cognitive processing efficiency called "throughput," which is the number of correct answers obtained per minute.