An automated medical record is the engine that drives the management-information system.
What does AMR stand for?
AMR stands for Automated Medical Record
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMR
We have 245 other meanings of AMR in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Measurement Reports
- Association Management Resources (various locations)
- Association of Muslim Researchers
- Atlantic Missile Range
- Auckland Mounted Rifles (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Audio Modem Riser
- Authentication Methods Reference (security protocol)
- Auto-Moto Rétro (French classic automobile club)
- Automated Maintenance Reporting
- Automated Management Reports
Samples in periodicals archive:
4) As HCHP grew, it added a network of practices that did not have an automated medical record.
HPHC/HVMA pharmacies are also computerized and linked to the automated medical record.
Such a technician might be used to better advantage than a doctor for data entry into automated medical records systems.