In addition, honorable mention awards were presented to Naval Air Systems Command for the comprehensive automated maintenance environment optimized project and to U.
What does AME stand for?
AME stands for Automated Maintenance Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AME
We have 262 other meanings of AME in our Acronym Attic
- Association contre la Mutilation des Enfants
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence
- Associations Mode d'Emploi (French; business magazine)
- Asymptotic Multi-User Efficiency
- Asynchronous Modem Eliminator
- Athletes Motivating Excellence
- Atlantic Music Event (Bi-Annual Nordic Showcase)
- Audit Management Expert (software)
- August Mack Environmental, Inc. (various locations)
- Authorised Medical Examiner
- Automatic Message Exchange
- Auxiliary Mission Equipment (US DoD)
- Average Model Error
- Aviation Maintenance Evaluation
- Aviation Mechanic Egress (safety equipment)
- Aviation Medical Examiner
- Aviation Metalsmith
- Aviation Mission Equipment
- Aviation Structural Mechanic Safety Equipment (US Navy)
- Department of Energy, Assistant Manager for Energy (sometimes seen as DOE AME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those were RDML Mike Bachmann's first words when asked when the Navy would field MFOQA and maintenance-diagnostic systems, like those tested with FA-18 Automated Maintenance Environment (AME), H-60 Integrated Maintenance-Diagnostics Systems (IMDS), Joint Advanced Health-and-Usage Monitoring Systems (JAHUMS), and Joint Strike Fighter (JSF).
Parts Marking and the Larger Digital Environment As we contemplated the move from our legacy, paper-based world into an automated maintenance environment (AME), it was necessary to fully understand the impact that changes like these could mean for the warfighter and the AIS.