Half the book is devoted to appendices on the Automated Export System, best practices, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and sample documents.
What does AES stand for?
AES stands for Automated Export System (US Customs)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AES
We have 549 other meanings of AES in our Acronym Attic
- Attachment Execution Service (Microsoft)
- Audio Engineering Society
- Audio Environment Simulator
- Auger Electron Spectrometry
- Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Auto Electric Supplies (UK)
- Automated Essay Scoring (educational assessment method)
- Automated Examination System
- Automated Exemption Subsystem
- Automated Expert System
- Automatic Electronic Shutter (closed-circuit TV)
- Automatic Emergency Stop
- Automatic Emulation Switching
- Automatic Emulation Switching (Lexmark)
- Automatic Energy Selector (domestic RV refrigerator manual)
- Automatic External Standardization
- Automobile Engineering Society
- Aventis Environmental Science, Inc. (Weatherford, TX)
- Aviation & Electronics Support Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Aviation Electronic Systems (Army Aviation PMO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, in carrying out the physical act of exporting, they must meet certain conditions in terms of documentation (electronic reporting of export information using the Automated Export System (AES) and handling (particularly of classified material).