This large Fundamental Seller chose to execute this sell programme via an automated execution algorithm ('Sell Algorithm') that was programmed to feed orders into the June 2010 E-Mini market to target an execution rate set to nine per cent of the trading volume calculated over the previous minute, but without regard to price or time.
What does AEX stand for?
AEX stands for Automated Execution
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of AEX
We have 1 other meaning of AEX in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Electronic Warfare Self-Protection System (US DoD)
- Advanced Environmental Water Technologies
- Aircrew Electronic Warfare Tactics Facility
- Aircrew Electronic Warfare Training Range
- Airborne Early Warning Training Unit
- Association for the Education and Welfare of the Visually Handicapped (UK)
- Award for Excellence in Workplace Volunteer Programs
- Aerospace Education Excellence (award program)
- Amsterdam Exchange (Stocks, etc)
- Asia-Europe Express (waterway shipping service)
- Automatic Electronic Exchange
- Agencia Espacial Mexicana (Spanish: Mexican Space Agency)
- Accelerated Executive Development Program (Canada)
- Arson & Explosives National Repository (ATF)
- Analyst Experience
- Agricultural Extension
- Akureyri, Iceland - Akureyri (Airport Code)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Environment Year
- Auger Electron Yield
- Asia-Europe Youth Cooperation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Process Management Console offers an interface with summary views, detailed views and links to inputs and outputs for a given process; runtime screens to monitor process status and manual or automated execution of processes.
But even in its modified form, the trade-through rule makes it clear that the fully automated execution of trades is sounding the knell for human intervention in stock trading.
Allow either manual or automated execution to occur at every step.
5 regenerates the test scripts for automated execution on the Hammer test platform.