Ucamco develops CAM and automated data analysis software and laser photoplotting systems.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Automated Data Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Asynchronous Device Adapter
- Athletic Dealers of America (athletic equipment dealers' association)
- Atlanta Development Authority (Atlanta, GA)
- Atmospheric Decision Aid
- Atomic Development Authority
- Audio Design Associates
- Ausbildung der Ausbilder (German)
- Australasian Desalination Association
- Australian Dental Association
- Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults
- Automatic Data Acquisition
- Automatic Delivery Alert
- Automatic Directory Assistance
- Average Daily Attendance
- Aviation Data and Analysis (system)
- Air Defense Artillery High Medium Air Defense
- Ada Joint Users Group (US DoD)
- Air Defense Artillery Short Range Air Defense
- Ada-Jovial Users Group
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, Autosomal Recessive, T Cell-Negative, B Cell-Negative, Nk Cell-Negative, Due to Adenosine Deaminase Deficiency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software can easily be configured to measure between one to nine wafers at multiple points per wafer, including automated data analysis and reporting, providing measurement details to the engineer and a PASS/FAIL indicator to the operator.
Automated data analysis tools can then compare the recordings to historical information and relay the findings in plain language to the vibration analyst.
Using dyes, a laser, and automated data analysis makes this mapping technique 10 times more efficient than existing ones, Todd says.
5% to 40% with a servohydraulic Instron tester with computer controls and automated data analysis.