The Army Key Management System is a fielded system composed of three sub-systems, Local Communications Security Management Software, Automated Communications Engineering Software, and the Data Transfer Device with Common Tier 3 software.
What does ACES stand for?
ACES stands for Automated Communications Engineering Software
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACES
We have 243 other meanings of ACES in our Acronym Attic
- Atomic Clock Ensemble in Space
- Australian Centre for Educational Studies
- Automated C2 Evaluation System
- Automated Cargo Expediting System
- Automated Civil Engineer System (USAF Civil Engineer squadrons)
- Automated Civil Engineering System
- Automated Client Eligibility System
- Automated Coastal Engineering System
- Automated Command and Control Evaluation System
- Automated Commerce Employment System
- Automated Computer Examination System
- Automated Concurrent Engineering Software
- Automated Continuing Evaluation System (Department of Defense)
- Automated Cost Evaluation System (DoD)
- Automatic Checkout & Evaluation System
- Automatic Computer Equipment Specialist
- Automatic Control Electronic Switching
- Aviation Cost Evaluation System (US Navy)
- N-2-Acetamido-2-Aminoethanesulfonic Acid
- Advanced Concept Ejection Seat Model 2 (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LCMS and automated communications engineering software courses are two weeks in length and are available via the Army Training Requirements and Resources System.
Automated Communications Engineering Software Approximately 520 workstations have been purchased under the five-year warranty and fielded based on the Modular Force Structure.